Whether you want to juice fast, or eat a mono diet, try raw foods, take psyllium & herbs, enemas, colemas or colonics I can give you advice on where to get good products & how to use them, what kind of program you may need to follow, or which fasting venues around the world to check out. No one program suits everyone, & it’s important to fast with people who monitor your blood pressure & keep an eye on your fasting symptoms. I will shortly be selling a DIY fasting kit & my book will be pubished soon!
The more research you do before beginning a fast, the better in tune with your body you will be. Read books, google anything that comes to mind & ask the people running the program questions before you get there. Cleansing of any kind is more effective during the waning moon, over full or new moons, or during the solstice or equinox.
I am pretty much anti bentonite:
1. Putting people straight onto bentonite at the start of a program when they still have meat in their systems + haven’t done sufficient cleansing preparation is downright dangerous.
2. I have seen MANY clients days, weeks & months after a bentonite cleansing program who still have clay stuck inside them – which had turned to cement.
3. Most people don’t know how to prepare bentonite. How it’s done: take 1 glass of pure water. With a plastic or wooden spoon sprinkle 1 teaspoon of bentonite over the surface of the water. Do not stir. Cover & let settle overnight. In the morning carefully pour the liquid without disturbing the sediment (this must NOT be consumed – it will turn into a brick inside you). The water contains an electrical charge which attracts the unwanted toxic metals in your body. Even doing it properly like this you should wait till day 3 or 4 of your program. Be very attentive to your colon & whether it’s coming out. Stop taking it if in doubt & get a colonic asap.
4. Fasting facilitators who switch to a bentonite-free progam find fasters have a much easier time & that there are less uncomfortable detox symptoms, without losing results. The ‘Mucoid Plaque’ may not seem as dramatic…
5. Needless to say, don’t take capsules which contain psyllium, bentonite powder et al…
This wonder fibre swells up with 16 times it’s own weight in water, making it the most fibrous of fibres yet known (oats take in 4 x, wheat 1 x). It comes as powder (deeper cleansing) or husks (laxative) – they can be mixed together in equal parts to make a great fasting tool. It works as a broom, sweeping waste along as it passes through. If you allow it to swell up into a jelly before you drink it, it also hydrates the colon. If you waste your money on blended products with psyllium + other expensive ingredients – their benefits are lost. Anything that comes into contact with it is brushed through & gets absorbed by it, meaning the nutrient qualities are lost. Takes supplements or juices at another time of the day. Do NOT take psyllium in capsules – they don’t hydrate fully. Experiment: put a couple of capsules in a glass of water & see what happens. Stir them & see if you can get all the lumps out! The desired result is a smooth & consistent paste.
If you suspect you have candida or blood sugar problems, do not choose a fasting program which offers only fruit juice. You will lost weight, but you’ll still have a bloated fermenting belly when you get home. Diluted green juices & a small amounts of carrot is suitable for candida sufferers – not orange juice!
PREPARATION + COMING HOME:
Most importantly – make sure you have time to prepare for the fast, as well as planning for a very careful breaking of the fast when you get home/end the program. Continued enemas and/or colonics are essential. Once the ball has started rolling it does not stop with your last dose of psyllium.
THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK OCCURS WHEN YOU BREAK YOUR FAST. Keep up the juicing & regular coffee/green/herbal/plain enemas or colonics. If you are feeling bloated or having cravings, it’s a sign you need to stick a pipe up your bum :)
Love Suki x
Legal Note: I am happy to provide products & services which will increase your health & wellbeing, I do not aim to ‘treat’ or ‘cure’ any disease. Under UK law only a medical doctor may ‘treat’ an illness & disease with a ‘medical’ origin. Any information is for information purposes only.